This Whole30 + Paleo Coleslaw is the perfect healthy side dish! It’s easy and delicious with a sweet crunch from the apples and topped with a creamy coleslaw dressing.
- 12 oz bagged Coleslaw Mix
- 2 Medium Apples Diced or Julienned
- ½ cup Mayonnaise Whole30 Compliant
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 ½ Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 ½ Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp Red Onion Diced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Add the bagged coleslaw mix, apples, and red onions to a large bowl.
In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the mayo and all remaining dressing ingredients until smooth.
Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and mix until well coated and combined.
Chill the coleslaw for an hour or two before serving.
- Check above for my favorite Whole30 compliant mayo brands!
- Choose your favorite type of apple for this recipe.
- This coleslaw is best stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. The cabbage and apples do get softer the longer it sits, but still delicious!
Sodium: 364mg | Calcium: 45mg | Vitamin C: 36mg | Vitamin A: 153IU | Sugar: 13g | Fiber: 5g | Potassium: 264mg | Cholesterol: 12mg | Calories: 270kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fat: 21g | Protein: 2g | Carbohydrates: 20g | Iron: 1mg