These paleo graham crackers are dairy free, gluten free, and grain free. They are perfectly crunchy and a delicious healthy snack! A healthy version of the classic graham cracker that are ridiculously easy to make.
I honestly don’t know how it took me this long to make a cracker recipe. With two little boys who are definite snackers, I am always looking for ways to make some of their favorite not-so-healthy snacks a bit healthier and something I can feel good about feeding them.
And on a more selfish note…. I just really wanted a dang s’more this summer!
These paleo graham crackers check all of those boxes: healthy for kids and they hold up perfectly for s’mores…. trust me, we tested them (multiple times) just for you! Hard work, right?
Did I mention, they are insanely easy and quick to make? They are great for baking with kids as well!
Homemade Paleo Graham Crackers Ingredients List
Pure Maple Syrup
Dairy Free Milk - Both coconut milk and almond milk work great for this recipe!
How to make Homemade Paleo Graham Crackers?
Mix dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
Add in wet ingredients and mix using your hands until a ball of dough forms.
Roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper into a 10x10 square.
Sprinkle with coconut sugar and cinnamon.
Using a roller blade or pizza wheel score lines in the dough creating twelve square crackers and pierce with fork several times. (Do not move the square crackers).
Move the dough and bottom piece of parchment paper to a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 12 minutes until slightly browned.
Remove from oven and while still warm cut along score lines.
Allow to cool completely as they will harden as they cool.
How to Store Homemade Paleo Graham Crackers
These crackers are best stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days.
What is summer without s’mores?
These Homemade Paleo Graham Crackers make the perfect addition to a guilt free summer treat.
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to classic graham crackers, you will love these!
And if you're looking for more kid friendly recipes check out these Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars!
Paleo Graham Crackers
- 1 ⅓ c Almond Flour
- ½ c Tapioca Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2.5 Tbsp Coconut or Almond Milk
- ½ Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix using your hands until a ball of dough forms.
- Roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper into a 10x10 square.
- Sprinkle with coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Using a roller blade or pizza wheel cut lines in the dough creating twelve square crackers and pierce with fork several times.
- Move the dough and bottom piece of parchment paper to a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for approx 15 minutes until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and while still warm cut along lines once again to separate crackers.
- Allow to cool completely as they will harden as they cool.