This Whole30 Ground Turkey and Veggie Skillet uses some of Trader Joes’ best Whole30 products to create a quick and delicious Whole30 breakfast, lunch, or dinner! This one pan meal is packed with protein, veggies, healthy fats, and delicious seasonings.
In October 2015, this was THE first whole30 meal I prepped for my very first whole30. I had no idea what I was doing, nor how I was going to make it through thirty days. I grabbed some quick and easy ingredients from Trader Joe's and threw them together in a skillet for a prepped breakfast or lunch.
Not to be dramatic, but after having one bite of this turkey and veggie skillet, every preconception about a paleo and whole30 being anything but easy and delicious went out the window, it’s THAT easy and delicious!
- Trader Joes Healthy 8 Chopped Veggie Mix
- Ground Turkey
- Coconut Aminos
- Trader Joes 21 Seasoning Salute
- Salt & Pepper
How To Make Whole30 Ground Turkey and Veggie Skillet
Place diced onions and chopped bacon in a large skillet and heat until onions are translucent and fragrant and bacon is nearly cooked.
Add veggies and cook until they begin to soften.
Add ground turkey, seasonings, and coconut aminos and cook until turkey is crumbled and cooked thoroughly.
Trader Joe’s Healthy 8 Chopped Veggie Mix
The star of this dish is this veggie mix. It is so easy, convenient, and full of eight different veggies including broccoli, carrots, red and green cabbage, jicama, bell peppers, radish and celery. So many good flavors, right?!
Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute
This is hands down my favorite Whole30 seasoning. I buy multiple jars of it every time I head into TJ’s and use it on nearly everything.
It’s a mix of the following 21 seasonings:
- onion powder
- black pepper
- dried celery seed
- ground cayenne pepper
- dried parsley leaves
- dried basil leaves
- dried marjoram
- dried bay leaf
- dried oregano
- dried thyme
- dried savory
- dried rosemary
- cumin powder
- mustard powder
- ground coriander seed
- garlic powder
- dried carrot
- dried orange peel
- dried tomato
- lemon juice
- lemon oil
You can easily swap the veggies for 2 cups of your favorite chopped vegetables and the seasoning for your own favorite combo, or make your own!
Whole30 Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
This dish makes a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner that you can prep ahead of time.
You can enjoy it as an egg-less whole30 meal and serve it with a baked sweet potato or top it with a fried egg for a quick whole30 and paleo breakfast!
More Whole30 Breakfast Recipes
Bacon, Caramelized Onion, and Broccoli Egg Bites (Whole 30, Paleo)
Chorizo Sausage Breakfast Skillet (Whole 30)
Save this recipe for later, pin it here!
Whole30 Ground Turkey and Veggie Skillet
- 1 Large Yellow Onion Diced
- 5 Slices Compliant Bacon Chopped
- 1 16 oz Trader Joes Healthy 8 Chopped Veggie Mix
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- ½ Tbsp Trader Joes 21 Seasoning Salute
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place diced onions and chopped bacon in a large skillet and heat until onions are translucent and fragrant and bacon is nearly cooked.
- Add veggies and cook until they begin to soften.
- Add ground turkey, seasonings, and coconut aminos and cook until turkey is crumbled and cooked thoroughly.
- You can easily swap the veggies for 2 cups of your favorite chopped vegetables and the seasoning for your own favorite combo, or make your own!
- Serve with a fried egg, or with a baked sweet potato!
Leave a Reply